Serve with our Mission Partners
Beacon Place: After school programming for children in Waukegan.
- Adult and high school volunteers, and paid summer interns needed. Email email@example.com for more information!
Boys & Girls Club of Lake County: After school programming for children in Lake County.
- Looking for after school program volunteers to assist their staff during youth Club activities. www.bgclc.org/volunteer
ElderCARE: Free services for older adults, including medical transportation, visits and grocery shopping.
- Drive an older adult. On your schedule, as little as three hours a month. Call ElderCARE at 847-406-4683.
Lake County Haven: Dedicated to the needs of homeless women and children.
- Volunteers needed to provide meals or groceries to the residents of their Libertyville shelters. Sign up on their website or contact with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reading Power: One-to-one school day tutoring for prekindergarten through second grade children.
- Recruiting new tutors for the '22/'23 academic year in North Chicago. Contact readingpowerinc.org.
Connect with Your Church Community
Be an Usher Join the usher ministry! If you are eager to meet and welcome new people, please consider serving as an usher for one of our Sunday morning services. No experience necessary! Sign up to be an usher
Be a Liturgist To sign up, please email email@example.com. After signing up, you will be contacted with instructions and other information. If you there are any changes in your schedule or for any other questions, please let us know.
Serve Communion Elders and deacons, both active and former, are encouraged to serve communion (ordinarily celebrated the first Sunday of each month). You can sign up here.
Teach Sunday School for Pre K – Kindergartners OR 1st – 4th graders. We are seeking teachers and assistants, also known as shepherds, to teach once a month or even once a semester on Sunday mornings. Fill out the interest form
We need a volunteer or two to help us prepare the Sanctuary for worship every Sunday! If you are interested, please email Jan McNicholas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rummage Sorting If you would like to help the Rummage Ministry sort donations throughout the year, anytime during our sorting hours (9:30 AM - 12:30 PM on Mondays and Thursdays), please email email@example.com.
Wednesday Night Supper Help make our Wednesday Night Suppers happen! Suppers are Wednesdays from 5:30 – 6:45 PM. Sign up for a Wednesday
Reception Servers Serve at receptions at the church. Sign up to be on a volunteer list, and we will be in touch when receptions are booked and volunteers are needed!
Home Deliveries **this sign up is for Deacons only**
Sign up to make deliveries to the homebound