The offerings from Adult Faith Formation are designed to help participants like you to grow in your faith by becoming biblically literate, theologically articulate, and increasingly confident in sharing your faith with others. You can take part in small groups, lectures, book studies, and other activities, no matter how familiar or unfamiliar you are with Christianity or the Bible. This ministry hopes to educate and nurture you in the Christian faith and the Presbyterian tradition, first helping you to know God and then equipping you to live out your faith in every aspect of your life.
Some of the offerings available during the 2019-20 program year include
- Small groups for multiple ages and stages of life
- A monthly “Done in 60 Minutes” Sunday morning lecture series, including topics such as “Other Religions in 60 Minutes,” “The Book of Revelation in 60 Minutes,” and “Spiritual Practices in 60 Minutes”
- “Softening Hearts, Not Changing Minds”: a series of programs to help reduce polarization in our culture
- Wednesday evening explorations groups, such as "Exploring Revelation" in winter 2020 and “Exploring Other Religions” in fall of 2019.
- Advent and Lenten studies, such as "Embracing the Uncertain" for Lent 2020 and "Coming Home for Christmas" for Advent 2019
- Other Sunday morning opportunities, such as the Messiah Project and other presentations
Click below for more information about Small Groups or Done in 60 Minutes. If you have any questions about any Adult Faith Formation opportunity, please contact Pastor Clint Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org.