Please respond below so we know who will be coming.
Friday, January 25 – meet in the First Pres. parking lot at 4:30 to load up the bus and depart.
Sunday, January 27 – we will return to the church at 11:30am.
Waiver Forms/Confirmation Fee
Waiver forms and fees paid at the beginning of the year cover the cost and waivers for this retreat.
We will be traveling to Conference Point, Lake Geneva, WI. In the case of an emergency, you can reach Sean at 717.386.1132.
What to bring:
- Pillow, sleeping bag or sheets/blankets
- Personal toiletries (toothpaste/brush, soap, etc.)
- Bath towel
- Clothing (layers and warm clothing)
- Bible, pen and journal
- Snacks (if desired)
- Water bottle
- $10 if you want extra snacks/food (all meals are provided)
What not to bring:
- iPods, DVD players, expensive electronics
- Anything irreplaceable or of significant value (jewelry, etc.)
- Cell phones
Cell phone use will not be allowed on the retreat (you’re encouraged to leave them home). If anyone wishes to bring a phone in case of emergencies and for the car ride home, we will collect them prior to our departure.