For this year’s Advent season, we invite you to submit your reflections to create an All Church Advent Devotional. We are starting the process early!
Sign up below for a date you would like to write a reflection for! Sign ups close on Monday, September 22.
How to write a reflection for the Advent Devotional:
- Keep it short, approximately 200 words!
- Pick a scripture that appeals to you from the three offerings for the day you signed up to write a reflection.
- Share about what God has been teaching you. People like to hear about what God has been up to in your life…
- Offer questions to provoke a thought.
- End with a short two- to three-sentence prayer.
You can start submitting your reflections on this page starting Monday, September 23, but it’s never too early to start on them! Reflections are due by Sunday, October 22.
Please note that your name will be included in your reflection.