November 3-5, 2017
All senior high youth grades 9-12.
November 3-5. Depart at 5 p.m. on Friday, return Sunday at 11am.
The retreat will be a time to grow closer to God and closer to one another. We will have times of prayer, reflection, group building games, and plenty of time to explore the camp, hang out and have fun!
We will be going to Stronghold Retreat Center in Oregon, IL.
The cost is $150 per participant. Scholarships are available—contact Sean for more information.
What to bring:
- Pillow, sleeping bag or sheets/blankets
- Personal toiletries (toothpaste/brush, soap, etc.)
- Bath towel
- Clothing (layers and warm clothing)
- Appropriate Clothing for the Weather (we will be outside)
- Warm coat, gloves, boots (if desired)
- Bible, pen and journal
- Snacks (if desired)
- Water bottle
- $10 if you want extra snacks/food (all meals are provided).