On Sunday mornings during the program year, we hold a Faith Formation Hour for all ages between worship services. For adults, we offer classes on Sunday mornings that cover area of Christian life.
We invite you to join small groups that meet throughout the year at various times and locations. In small groups we learn, grow and serve together. While groups often follow the Sunday preaching series, they also study other topics.
- Women’s Wednesday Worship: meets on Wednesdays at 9:45 a.m. in the Parlor.
- Men’s Bible Study/Prayer Group: meets on Fridays at 7 a.m. in the Parlor.
- Men’s Discussion Group: meets every other Sunday at 7:45 a.m. in the Parish House.
- Book Discussion Group – women only, Second Tuesday of every month at 9:15 a.m. in the Parish House.
- Brown Bag Bible Study – Tuesdays at 11:30 a.m. in the Parish House Conference Room.
- Julian Women – Every other Wednesdays at 11:15 a.m. in the Parish House Conference Room.